Thread: Oct. 8th Northeast PA Car Show, Northampton, PA

Oct. 8th Northeast PA Car Show, Northampton, PA

Just thought I would let you guys know we are hosting a Car & Truck show / Scenic Car Cruise October 8th. We are showcasing the Camaro-Firebird-GTO this year as the spectacle of the show. It's our 10th Anniversary Show. We have moved it to Canal Park in Northampton, PA. Any questions or for more details about rain dates, etc please visit:
    http://mysite.verizon.net/thecruiser/
    We did have several GTXs/GTPs and Monte Carlos there last year in the late model GM class, unfortunately I was the only late model Buick other than a few GNs hopefully we can get more W-bodys out here or Buicks in general, you can see Ron's GTP in the contact us on the website.
    Update 8/21:
    Some news about the show. I was informed this past week that this will be Ron's last Northampton Show he will be running due to health reasons. Currently no one stepped up to the plate so it might be the last forever for the Northampton Fire Dept. It is his 10th year and I'm the one that pushed him to have it, he was going to step down last year, but I told him make it 1 more year to make it 10. This year he was diagnosed with cancer and he had a heart attack, but is doing better now. Just hope for a nice sunny day and we will have a great turnout, hope to see you there. I did post on Regalgs.org, clubgp, & w-body forum already and it seems like we will have quite a few late model w-body cars showing up.

Thanks,
    Jason

Less than 2 weeks to go and it looks like we are going to have a great turnout. Hope to see you there.