Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Place An AD

Place An AD

First you must be logged in! Click Here.

Then click on "Classifieds" in the upper right menu bar.

When the page loads, you will see "Place An Ad" in the upper right menu bar in the yellow section of the page.

When you have sold it, in the same group of icons you will find one that says "Sold It" Click on it and it will/should disappear in 7 days.
    Last edited by Bob; 10-25-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Are ads free?

Is there a charge to place an ad?

No, ads are free. If you want it highlighted, italics or bold, it cost $2.00 each payable through paypal.

If you wish to support the site, you can "join" as a full Team Member through your "User CP".
    Last edited by Bob; 03-11-2008 at 04:49 PM.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Question How Do We Renew Ads?

I received renewal notices but I don't see how to renew after I go to the link in the e-mail and log in. There is no icon or selection for renewal that I can see. How do we renew ads?

You should get an email with a link in it. When you click on the link, the ad is automatically renewed. I believe it is sent 3 days prior to the end date. If you do not find a renewal email, check your spam boxes or email filters.

Yes, I get an e-mail notification with a link. The link takes us to the login page. I log in. Then what? Should I not log in at that point? It doesn't seem like clicking the link is all we have to do because I continue to receive the e-mail notifications. The last one said my ad would expire in 13 days. The process is not clear.

Well, it's not clear to me either....

In my test, it seemed that all I had to do is click the link and the ad was renewed.

I will do another test.

Thanks for trying another test. After I click on the link, I continue to get reminders. I got another today saying my ad will expire in ten days. The last one, where I clicked on the link, said 13 days. It doesn't seem to renew, or I can't tell if it is renewed.

After clicking on the link to renew yesterday, I received renewal notice again, this time stating ad expires in 9 days. Was my ad renewed by merely clicking on the link?

I continue to get renewal notices, with a countdown of days until expiration, after clicking the link.