Thread: Bad Parts Supplier!

aint no econo box Guest

Thumbs down Bad Parts Supplier!

Don't do business with these people!

http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com

My wife called them looking for a turn signal part, and this is the email she sent after being very rudely dealt with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject:Called your company for Buick parts...
    To:Frank@BuickPartsGuru.com

I have to say, after calling today to try to locate some parts for my 55' buick, i have found your company to have some of the worst customer service ever. Why bother advertising that you have hard to find parts for sale if you are not willing to A: hear what part i am looking for and B: finish the conversation. I was hung up on mid sentience while trying to explain my vehicle and the parts i am interested in. I only got one part (of many that i am trying to buy) out to the man on the phone, a turn signal switch, just to have him blab some useless price of a whole column assembly then hang up on me. Perhaps you should ask your employees to learn how to either listen, or to take a number and kindly hand up if they are too busy to make a sale over the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this is the reply email she got, which I've censored for the benefit of this board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:"I AM THE WISH FISH" yujkivajra@yahoo.com
    Subject:Re: Called your company for Buick parts...
    Date:Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:20:46 -0500

a$$ f____ing hole
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Frank@BuickPartsGuru.com
    Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 3:29 PM
    Subject: Called your company for Buick parts...

I have to say, after calling today to try to locate some parts for my 55' buick, i have found your company to have some of the worst customer service ever. Why bother advertising that you have hard to find parts for sale if you are not willing to A: hear what part i am looking for and B: finish the conversation. I was hung up on mid sentience while trying to explain my vehicle and the parts i am interested in. I only got one part (of many that i am trying to buy) out to the man on the phone, a turn signal switch, just to have him blab some useless price of a whole column assembly then hang up on me. Perhaps you should ask your employees to learn how to either listen, or to take a number and kindly hand up if they are too busy to make a sale over the phone.
    Last edited by aint no econo box; 07-04-2006 at 10:49 AM.

You are not alone

I had a similar experience with the company. I was trying to find back up lens for my skylark and was hung up on. I thought we were disconnected so I called back and then he explained that I could go to K-Mart and buy some plastic to make the lens and then promptly hung up on me. I too, sent an email but unlike you I didn't receive a reply. Lucky me, I guess.
    Bill