Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to see some car shows!

I want to see some car shows!

Years ago I was in So. Cali and just happened on a car show and I loved it!.... The only one I can find in Northern Cali (near me and not free it looks like) is in a couple of months. There must be more car shows out there somewhere. I love car shows! lol
    Please, direct me to the car shows!

Well....

Hop in that 64' and head east for a few thousand miles . I am in Maryland and we have a car show this weekend and two next weekend. The one on the 25th usually has about 1500 to 2000 cars show up woooohoooo . If you can't make it I will take some pics for ya....do you want to see anything specific (besides Buicks)?
    Dale
    The difficulty is not solving the problem. The difficulty is determining the correct problem to solve!

Wish I could!

Nothing in particular, I just love old cars. The engines, the side boards, maybe some old Pick-ups. I think if I ever bought another old vehicle it would be a pick up with side boards. I had a 68 dodge 3 speed when I was 17, or rather my ex did. I loved that old truck. I just love to see all that shiny metal, wood, chrome-- Just love to look at old cars.
    Thanks

Just so happens

My soon to be brother-in-law is bring his 55' chevy pick-up...i will be sure and snap off a few pics for ya
    Dale
    The difficulty is not solving the problem. The difficulty is determining the correct problem to solve!

Where in Nor Cal are you? I lived in SF until 6 months ago, so I still know of some of the shows.
    scott

where do you live now lol

I live in Fremont in the east bay.

Okay, so where are those pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitysix
    My soon to be brother-in-law is bring his 55' chevy pick-up...i will be sure and snap off a few pics for ya
    Dale
    I'm waiting

If you like "finished", high dollar cars, check out the Goodguys shows at the Pleasanton fairgrounds. They have them regularly. If you like "in progress", home built, traditional hot rods and customs... check out Billetproof. It will be at the Antioch fairgrounds on September 16th. It is one of my favourite shows. Here's a link...
    http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_...r-cal/show.htm
    Also check out Jimmy's old car picnic in golden gate park in October. It is a large show with a great variety of cars.
    http://www.jimmyspicnic.com/update.php
    I'll post more shows as I remember them.
    scott

Thanks

I'll follow the links and see whats coming up

aint no econo box Guest
    I don't know about N. Cali, but there's GOBS of car shows here on the Front Range, CO.