From the Reference Section:
- Buick Cams from Kenne Bell, 252, 231, 225,198, 196
- 225 V-6 Engine Specifications
    - 2 Less = More, Stage II V-6
- The Baker Buick V-6

Thread: Just wanted to introduce myself......

1. Just wanted to introduce myself......

Well, Buicknuts, my name is Joey from Canton, NC. As you can see I am a full blown Buick Enthusiast. (See cars in sig.) You can also see some of the cars me and my family have owned in the past by checking out my webshots site in the link below. I have been playing with Buicks for years and am glad to see another nice Buick site up and running. Maybe we can get some action going in this Turbo section. Looks pretty dead so far! Anything with the Buick Emblem is a favorite of mine. I love the Skylarks and GS cars all the way up to the most current Regal GS cars, of course the Turbo Regals are my babies though.

I look forward to talking with everyone and getting to know more Buick nuts like myself.

Joey

86 T-TYPE (DARK BLUE METALLIC),
    87 TURBO T (GREY METALLIC),
    87 GRAND NATIONAL (CANADIAN MODEL),
    87 CENTURY LIMITED 2.8 HO (MY FAITHFUL LITTLE DRIVER)
    98 REGAL GS (THE OTHER BLOWN BUICK)
    95 PONTIAC TRANS AM (6-SPEED, 3.42 REAR)
    06 DODGE CHARGER R/T (WIFES VEHICLE)

http://community.webshots.com/user/vicious6

Welcome, if we can keep a few guys like you hangin' around this section maybe it will become more active. There are some good knowledgable guys on the site who are more than capable of helping with questions.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

And not just questions! We also love to hear about race wins, modifications you are considering, cruising stories, or whatever.

Personally I'm a huge fan of the turbo cars- a big V6 plus lots of PSI makes a big-block in a small package. Unfortunately I've been stuck with V8's for most of my life, but I've always been jealous of the drivability and power of the turbo6.

4. They really are fun little cars. However I am still yet to build my first 455 car. I love all the GS cars and owned a Burnished Copper 72 GS 350 which I loved. I will own another Skylark. I would also love to 455 a 84-87 Regal preferrably with EFI and some boost. Thanks for the kind welcome.

86 T-TYPE (DARK BLUE METALLIC),
    87 TURBO T (GREY METALLIC),
    87 GRAND NATIONAL (CANADIAN MODEL),
    87 CENTURY LIMITED 2.8 HO (MY FAITHFUL LITTLE DRIVER)
    98 REGAL GS (THE OTHER BLOWN BUICK)
    95 PONTIAC TRANS AM (6-SPEED, 3.42 REAR)
    06 DODGE CHARGER R/T (WIFES VEHICLE)

http://community.webshots.com/user/vicious6