I bought this car in 1998 when I turned 16, she was my daily driver until 2001. Then, it was driven occasionally, mostly weekends and summertime until 2007. Since then has sat in my parent's driveway or self storage facility (Cleveland, OH area). I wish I had the time/money/space to keep her but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Previous owner had suspension re-done at 75,000 miles, so there's ~20,000 miles on springs, shocks, ball joints, stabilizer links.
Between 1998 and 2003: Engine/transmission rebuilt, about $2,000 in engine upgrades, and another ~$2,000 in other parts. Receipts for the majority of items described below are available upon request. I also have additional photos if interested.
Less than 5,000 on rebuilt engine and transmission. Engine work done by Motorheads in Grafton, OH - 430 cubic inch V-8 bored .040 over
· TA Performance camshaft - street/strip (288) w/ slightly choppy idle
· TA Performance SP-1 intake manifold
· TA Performance headers (2012CH)
· 3” dual exhaust w/ Flowmaster 40 series deltaflow mufflers
· Holley 750 4-barrel carburetor w/ K+N air filter
· Electric radiator fan
· MSD electronic ignition / distributor / wires
Transmission rebuilt by Ron’s Transmission in Elyria, OH.
· Fairbanks shift kit
· Torque converter w/ 2,000 rpm stall speed
· New fly wheel
· B+M shifter
Other aftermarket parts
· 16” Torq-thrust II rims
· Viper alarm system
· Carpet, seats, dash gauges, cowl induction hood scoop