The Buick Club of America is a non-profit membership corporation dedicated to the preservation and restoration of those vehicles built by the Buick Motor Division of General Motors Corporation.
- Monthly issue of “The Buick Bugle” published by the BCA
- Advertising privileges in “The Buick Bugle” for Buick-related items
- Participation in all club events
- Opportunity to join chapters, regions and divisions
- Membership card and one BCA decal (new members only)
- Includes spouse and minor children