WTB ST-300 Components

I'm in the process of rebuilding the ST-300 in my 67 Skylark. While attempting to compress the rear clutch back spring retainer/return seat, in order to extract the reverse clutch pack piston from the case, I believe I have warped the spring retainer beyond repair.
Anybody have one lying around? I'll gladly purchase one.

I'm in the process of rebuilding the ST-300 in my 67 Skylark. While attempting to compress the rear clutch back spring retainer/return seat, in order to extract the reverse clutch pack piston from the case, I believe I have warped the spring retainer beyond repair.
Anybody have one lying around? I'll gladly purchase one.
It is a reverse clutch piston return spring seat, GM part no 1362452. This number was superceded 9/74 by 3789062. There are several up for sale on eBay and other sites.

Luckily it was used on some Chevy Powerglides and the ST300 clones at Pontiac and Olds.

Terrific information! Thank you! Now, do you happen to know if the springs are interchangeable with Powerglide springs? There's plenty of PG spring sets available on eBay and elsewhere. I'll just pick up a set of those as well, should they interchange.

Yes the springs are the same. A set is 17 of GM part no 3789061 reverse clutch piston return spring. These are stained green.

Back