where to buy?

Ruud W

Hello members,

My "idle stator switch" is broken. At least there is one important piece missing.

Can someone tell where to buy this switch, or does anyone have this part.
If so, are you willing to ship it to the Netherlands, at reasonable cost?

Attachments

• IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 20
No one makes that new. Your only hope would be to find one used I would think. What exactly is wrong with it? You might be able to find a micro switch that you can make work. You can also mimic the function by splicing into the switched wire of the brake switch. That would give you high stall when your foot is on the brake.

No one makes that new. Your only hope would be to find one used I would think. What exactly is wrong with it? You might be able to find a micro switch that you can make work. You can also mimic the function by splicing into the switched wire of the brake switch. That would give you high stall when your foot is on the brake.
Hello Larry, the metal part that controls the switch is missing. But when it is working when you connect it to the brake switch, then it is fine by me. Thanks

The GM part number is 1378044. It was used on all 1965-67 Buicks with the ST300 or ST400 transmission.

Here is a NOS item listed at 2040 Parts. Hope this listing is still valid.

Hello Todd,

I have contact them about the part, but they don’t reply to my message.
Maybe it is because i am from the other side of the ocean.

Hello Todd,

I have contact them about the part, but they don’t reply to my message.
Maybe it is because i am from the other side of the ocean.
Hello, I have just stumbled upon this post. If you are still looking for this part and are still interested I have it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 6
Joe pictures of grill bar

Attachments

• 100_1478.JPG
    100_1478.JPG
    663.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1479.JPG
    100_1479.JPG
    640.9 KB · Views: 6