Trim plate Electra 1968

Just taking a shot in the dark here since no one else has with logic as my guide, is it possible that the Electra 225 Custom Limited has no options? If I remember correctly the Limited package was all inclusive leaving no boxes unchecked on the order form. Do you have full power interior, color keyed seatbelts, AM/FM Multiplex, AC, tinted windows, positraction, tilt wheel and so on? It's probable that there just aren't any options available for the Limited package. For example here is the trim plate from my 67 Electra 225 Custom Convertible which was well equipped but still has room for the options that were added at the factory as it wasn't all inclusive like the Limited package which began in 67.
20200813_165939.jpg

Yes, I have all options! Cruise, power locks, sex way seat, stereo multiplex, electric antenna etc. Interior is color keyed and in "champagne". Exept for rear window defogger and 8-track and a few other stuff. So it sounds like your right. Thanks!

8 track players were under dash and dealer installed back then so when it stopped functioning it may have been removed if it was ever there at all. Also a tech could have taken the box out of the trunk and put it in his Skylark with the original owner none the wiser.
Rear defoggers were a regional item so if the car was originally from a southwest or southern climate it may have not even been available.

Back