Serpentine belt system 2nd design for NON A/C

robsbuick

Following the "complete" serpentine belt system for the 455 w/ Air, I have now finished a complete system for non/ac cars.

Like the system for A/C cars the kit includes:

New Powermaster Alternator
New Power Steering pump
New Water pump
Billet pulleys and brackets
Billet belt tensioner
Stainless hardware
Goodyear Gator back belt

$3000.00

Attachments

• DSC00778.jpg
    DSC00778.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00773.jpg
    DSC00773.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Sweet!

That's a lotta dough for a lotta show!:jeez:

Did you make all those pulleys and tensioners or are some of them from March?

Ready to do a nailhead now?:D

Erik

It's not a lot of "dough" for the amount of work, and all the components you get.
All the pulleys and tensioner are made by myself from solid billet.

As far as a nailhead, I need to get a engine to mock up everything. You want to donate a junk engine?

Rob

It would be awesome to have this setup on my nailhead. Some one out there must have a extra block they can donate for the cause.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks great Rob! Don't get me wrong... I see the VALUE in your hard work and everthing that comes with it! I didn't say it wasn't worth it!

I'm just jealous... Us nailheadders are always getting left behind. Actually, I was just getting ready to make my own Nailhead V-belt pulleys out of billet. If I was on your side of the continent, I might be in a better position to help come up with something. Perhaps Tom T. (telriv) in Conn can help. I know he has lots of extra nailheads just layin 'round.:bana:

Keep up the good work!

I have a hole in my pocket but they aren't bottomless... Of course I am interested, as are many others.

Several hurdles to knock over to come up with something like that for the nail, especially the application it is going in... Fan clearance issues, water pump rotation, if you can go high or low mount etc. Toms your man!

There's been others that have done it such as this '62 wagon done from a modified small block ford: http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/articles/buick/0501em_air/index.html

I was thinking about trying this but was getting lazy and going to take the easy way out and keep things factory and just shine things up.

Erik

Last edited:
Back