Retorqueing head bolts. Where to find special tool?

Joe Hilton

New member
Shop manual for my 52 Super calls for "A 3/4 Wrench Attachment KMO 187-1" to be used with the torque wrench to properly retighten head bolts under the valve mechanism. I think they meant under the rocker arm assembly. Where can I find this tool? Any help is much appreciated.
Not easy, not that you want to hear, but I got one in a used set of tools I bought... (didn't know what it was for, for a while)
Probably it would be easiest to just get a wrench, bend it and weld the top of a socket on it at a suitable height.

Holley torque wrench Batman! Here's one on ebay:
Last edited: