Parts for sale

gageman

I posted some parts wit pictures for sale for 66 Skylark and I can find them anywhere. They are not in my settings. Ca you tell me what is happening to them. Also, how do you delete a posting.
Thank you, Les Modrow

When posting Parts for Sale, or any ads, it should be done in the "Classifieds" which you access through the link in the upper navigation bar, which you have done.

Once there, you will find "Upload Ads" in the second navigation bar. You can click on it, and you will find the image upload buttons displayed when you get to the final step.

To edit or move your ad, go to the ad and look for "Product Options" near the upper right of the ad. Pull down the menu and choose the action desired.

NOTE: you can post your ad for longer durations, the default is 30 days right now, but you can choose up to 90 days in the drop down menu.

Editing

When posting Parts for Sale, or any ads, it should be done in the "Classifieds" which you access through the link in the upper navigation bar, which you have done.

Once there, you will find "Upload Ads" in the second navigation bar. You can click on it, and you will find the image upload buttons displayed when you get to the final step.

To edit or move your ad, go to the ad and look for "Product Options" near the upper right of the ad. Pull down the menu and choose the action desired.

NOTE: you can post your ad for longer durations, the default is 30 days right now, but you can choose up to 90 days in the drop down menu.
I tried to edit THE Radio that i have for sale and it give me a message saying fatal error. Can you explain what is going on? Thank you, Les

I just did an edit on the "THANK YOU". Please try an edit again to see if it was a temporary thing or ....

Bob

Editing

I just did an edit on the "THANK YOU". Please try an edit again to see if it was a temporary thing or ....

Bob
Bob, I just tried it again and it did not work. One time I got a message that said fatal error if that helps. Thank you. Les

can you copy and paste the entire error message?

just left click, hold button and drag your mouse over the whole error text. once all is highlighted, let go of the left button, depress right button and select 'copy'.

then come back to this thread, make a new reply post, left click into the text entry box so the cursor starts flashing, right click and select 'paste'.

BOb

I just tried to edit my other listings and it brought up the edit options in the other 3 items but not in the radio one. Thank you, Les

I was able to edit it, so it would point to something that is associating your log in with that ad, and you are able to edit your other ads, so that is unusual.

I don't know why you should have a problem editing one ad, so let's assume it made an error in that database listing and, with you permission, I will delete it and you can post it again.

Bob

The only reason you would not see the "Product Options" and then the edit link would be is if you were not logged in, but that doesn't make any sense because you are seeing the options on the other ads.

I was able to edit it, so it would point to something that is associating your log in with that ad, and you are able to edit your other ads, so that is unusual.

I don't know why you should have a problem editing one ad, so let's assume it made an error in that database listing and, with you permission, I will delete it and you can post it again.

Bob
Bob, ok thank you,

Bob
Bob, when you delete the listing please delete the one with two pictures. The one with 3 pictures is fine.Thank you, Les

Last edited:

Bob
Bob, when you delete the listing please delete the one with three pictures. The one with 4 pictures is fine.Thank you, Les

Back