Online Cowl Tag Decoder

Hello all, I have developed an Online Cowl Tag Decoder for all GM cars (except trucks) for the years 1964-1972. I would like to encourage everyone to try it out and give us some feedback. What did we get right? What did we get wrong? Did you find it useful? Our mission is to offer this as a reference and is free of charge to use. We also have some stories and commentary specifically about Cowl Tags that you might find interesting.

Please visit https://datatagdecoder.com and let us know what you think. Thanks much!

DataTagDecoder.com

Hello again, I wanted to announce that over the past week there have been a lot of updates done to DataTagDecoder.Com. Included are:

· Added Assembly Plants for Chevrolet
· Added and Corrected Accessory Codes (64-67) for Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Chevrolet, and Cadillac
· Added Additional Seat Types for Fremont, Ca builds
· Added Explanations for Fremont and Other Assembly Plants Use of Internal Codes (Fremont, etc.) and how and where they are found
· Removed Several Duplicate Records

What’s coming next:

· Adding and Auditing Accessory Codes (64-67) for Buick
· Auditing Assembly Plant Codes for Buick
· Corrections for RPO Codes for All Divisions

Requests:

· If you are aware of any GM related websites not found here, let us know so we can add them to the list. Use this link and use the “Add Link Request” category using the drop-down
· Any other suggestions to improve our data and if you would like to contribute your experience with DataTagDecoder.Com, send us some feedback using this link and selecting the appropriate drop-down

In the meantime, I wanted to thank you all for your feedback. Feel free to comment, correct, and contribute to DataTagDecoder.Com.

DataTagDecoder.com
Facebook

Back