Mid Fifty's Buicks

Mid 50s BUICKS!

:waving: Hey Guys

Here is a nice Article http://www.hemmings.com/hcc/stories/2006/11/01/hmn_buyers_guide1.html :thumbsup:

Regards,:beers:

Tom Gallagher :shield:

YEH TOM I had a 65 Buick 2 dr hard top way back when--black w/ a white Top super Nice! a much better Car than those Fords & Chevys--of that ERA & even Today Buicks Still a Better Car ME I*M from the Ole School & I can*t Fix the modern Computerized stuff So I*M stuck w/ the older models in referance to my Every Day Transportaion I Don*t even like the Looks of any of the New Models of Any Makes! I*M happy w/ My 88 Buick Century V-6 Auto w/ over 400,000 on its Speedo--I Loved my 56 Special it looked Great & ran Super but here in MAINE where the D.O.T used so much SALT on our higways back then--that in early Spring our highways took a Whiteish tint to the Roads & Nothing made out of Metal lasted very Long! I*M Not what You would Call a Trader of Vehicles! as I BUY & Run until theres just Nothing Left as I over hear Guys telling they have to Trade? as their Vehicle has 80,000 miles on It? I Dono? how? the Maintain their Vehicle? but to ME mines just Broken In --Ole JIM--

Back