Hello from BC Canada

luckyd

Very informative site. Just joined and saying HI. We have a 56 Roadmaster Riviera four door hardtop. The plate says it is a model 73 but it has all the features of the 76R. This car was ordered with wire wheels and the continental kit. It was owned by the same family since 1963 and we are the third owners. Car has 76K miles.

Welcome! We would love to see some pics of your car! Lots of info here for your Buick. I lived in Port Moody BC until 3 years ago.

Will try to upload pics. Hope this works. Tried to upload a pic but it says the file is too large. will try an avitar.
Tried the avitar. Same thing. No9t sure how to reduce size.

Thanks for the site. Will try this

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8
Nice Sled! If you are on a desktop, Ill be happy to walk you through picture sizing. If youre doing it from a droid thing, go to 65GS.com and seek out help from Edouard (ELEGACHE) over there. He has that system down pat! Good luck, Bill in Two Rivers, Wi. z34.jpg

Excellent! Assuming (!) you can get your pics from your phone or a camera to a filing system, its a breeze. Just to keep my 3-400 pics a month in order, I name the file(s)2019 DECEMBER, for instance. The easiest way to get there is go to the lower left corner of the screen an find the MS icon. Click on that and youll get a task window pop up. I go to the top of that with 3 little horizontal bars and click that. The pane will change to pictures, camera etc etc. Choose pictures. Add the pics to the file of choice.

So now you have all these pics that are probably bigger than 1 mgb each. If you hover over the pic in the file with the cursor, it will tell you the pic size.

Since I am on a Microsoft OS, I click on the pic, then right click and youll get a drop down. OPEN WITH PAINT for basics. PAINT 3D is more like ADOBE photoshop.

Another window should pop up with a GIANT picture. Go to the top left of that pane and click on "RESIZE" If you get a 100 thats the full actual size. I clear it and put in 30, as in 30%. One dimension changes both the height and the width. Click OK. Then go back to the top left again and click
"SAVE AS". Find your 2019 DECEMBER file and rename it as z1... Right now for december I am up to about z100. The next time you do this, the new SAVE AS will be z2, z3, z4, etc.

Make your post and at the bottom will be "ATTACH FILES". Click on that and that should get you back to the december file. Click on z1 and ad to the post. Youre now done.

Some forums only allow 3 pics per post, others are 5, some go as many as 10. Practice a few times and youll get it. Heres some pics of todays headliner removal... Bill

z48.jpg

z49.jpg

z50.jpg

z2.jpg

z159.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.....figured out the resizing. Now just need to figure out why I cannot print from this site.
I tried to print your resizing directions and it comes up as a blank page. Maybe it is the color background.

Back