? for MartinSr

My 65 Gran Sport needs the front turn signal assemblies and attachment beside the headlight bezels repainted silver. Do you know a brand or color that is close to the original color? :confused:

Thanks

Steve,

May not be close enough for you, but some of the "wheel" silvers look pretty nice, and as they are in a spray bomb, they're easy to use.

Steve,

Eastwood makes a product just for that perpose. A friend of mine says it work great and the results are fabulous. It comes in a Spray can. It's called Reflective Aluminum Part# 10005Z $9.99

Tom Gallagher

If you are refering to the silver INSIDE the turn signal assemblies, I would say the most refective silver would be the choice.

If you are refering to the silver you see on the outside then the one for the wheels may be close. As far as around the headlamps, the only silver I can remember (without walking outside and looking, ok, I am still in my jammies) is on a Skylark, not a Gran Sport. The Gran Sport has semigloss black on the headlamp bezels and grille where the Skylark has silver.

Ahhhhh, I remember now, the "Filler". I don't know what the proper color is. I matched mine to the old paint the last time I shot a pair. That was a number of years ago, couldn't tell you.

Back