Desperately Looking for '66 LeSabre Grille!

jmac16

I need to buy a grille. I've looked from Vancouver to San Antonio and so far, nothing. I'm hoping someone out there might be able to point me in a new direction. GM Sports have been very helpful with everything else, but I am striking out on the grille.

Thanks,

Justin.

The part number is 1375489. The only other usage is on the '66 Wildcat police car. Going from there and using Google searches, several promising leads showed up:

www.2040-parts.com shows a NOS grille for $300. (Googled "Buick 1375489")

www.allamericanclassics.com shows 4 parts cars on hand in Vancouver, WA
There is a used grille on eBay for $300. in Blanchard, OK (Googled "grille lesabre 1966")

www.obsoletebuickparts.com shows to have parts cars in the right date range in Rockwall, TX (Googled "parting 66 Lesabre" then went into Hemmings Motor News ads from there)

There is a complete car (4-dr. HT) on Craigslist in Lincoln, NE for $500. (See the Buying & Selling forum here under the eBay/Craigslist subforum)

Last edited:
I have a darn near perfect grille from a '66 Wildcat. I think you also need the headlight doors to swap them over. Should be a bolt-in. My opinion, the Wildcat grille looks better than the LeSabre grille.
$350.00 plus shipping.

Back