Champion Radiator with too small trans line bungs. What size?

Hi anybody know what the threads are for the stock 1962 Buick radiators transmission lines? They are one size too big for the RadiatorExpresses Champion radiator i got. It fit ok, i had to cut off the front of the right lower rubbers metal retainer and cut off one side of the rubber on both sides, but other than that it seems like it will fit fine. if there is no such thing as a brass reducer for my needs, i guess i will have to buy and use a transmission fluid cooler. But i would still love to know the threads on the stock lines so i can match them up. I suppose if nobody knows i will have to take both my old and new radiators to Napa and f around for an hour figuring it out.

Now Hose Issue!

So the bungs for the hoses are 1.56 or so stock, and the new radiator is 1.75 inches. So after looking all over finally on oreily's site found a 20" Gates hose #25530 flex fit that fit both top and bottom perfectly. napa's version was $26, o'reillys was, and i dont care to look up how to spell it: $20. Auto zone had a 16.25 inch long one but it was too short. it might have worked for the bottom one, but what i got works great and i'm good. just fyi

Back