Can someone get me pictures of your throttle linkage?

D

Da Goosh

I'm having trouble getting the throttle linkage hooked up on this 1936 Buick sedal that I bought, it has the straight 8, and it runs AWSOME! Better than any car I have had in a long time, it it was just started for the first time in about 20 years a couple days ago.... And I would like to take it for a drive sometime (before the restoration gets to deep...), but the way that I can hook the linkage up makes the pedal work backwards, so you have to pull it back to rev the engine, and push it down to slow it down.... I think I'm missing pieces somewere, or it has been modified, but if someone could get me pictures of there stock linkage on a 30's buick, or anyone one that might be the same, that would help me greatly! If I can't get it fixed I'm just going to put a newer pedal on it (it probably needs it anyways, someone had used a door heng for the pedals heng......)

Thanks, Cory

I just bought a barn fresh 1936 4Dr Special from the grandson of the original owner. It hasn't been started in 40 years. haven't had time to monkey around with it yet. I have taken several pictures of the throttle setup. What's the best way to get them to you (I'm new to this whole web forum thing).

Greg

Back