Bill of Sale

65 Skylark Frame & motor

gageman

I have a 65 Skylark frame and motor for sale. I have the parts that are not on the motor in the pictures. The motor is a 300 2bbl with a rebuilt 300 super turbine transmission, new torque converter for sale due to health reasons. The frame and engine have been re -done. The engine has been rebuilt with all new parts. The frame has been painted with POR 15 paint. It also has ll new front and rear wheel bearings and seals. All new shocks. All new front end parts. Steering gear box has been rebuilt. It also has new stainless brake lines and new rubber brake lines. The brake drums were good and have been turned. I have most of the receipts for the parts that was bought and the engine work that was done. Price $2000.00 or make offer. Located in Muskegon, Mi. Pick up only. PM me if interested and I will send pictures. Thank you, Les

I have a 65 Skylark frame and motor for sale. I have the parts that are not on the motor in the pictures. The motor is a 300 2bbl with a rebuilt 300 super turbine transmission, new torque converter for sale due to health reasons. The frame and engine have been re -done. The engine has been rebuilt with all new parts. The frame has been painted with POR 15 paint. It also has ll new front and rear wheel bearings and seals. All new shocks. All new front end parts. Steering gear box has been rebuilt. It also has new stainless brake lines and new rubber brake lines. The brake drums were good and have been turned. I have most of the receipts for the parts that was bought and the engine work that was done. Price $2000.00 or make offer. Located in Muskegon, Mi. Pick up only. PM me if interested and I will send pictures. Thank you, Les

Les, yes, I still need a 65 GS steering column and steering wheel. Do you know if your parts are correct for a GS? How much do you want for them and where are you located? I'll call, but I need your number.
Slick

Les, yes, I still need a 65 GS steering column and steering wheel. Do you know if your parts are correct for a GS? How much do you want for them and where are you located? I'll call, but I need your number.
Slick
Slick, sorry, it took so long to get back to you. If you are still looking,I have a steering column out of a 65 Skylark but I don't know if they are the same. I do not have a steering wheel. I yours a column shift?

Slick, sorry, it took so long to get back to you. If you are still looking,I have a steering column out of a 65 Skylark but I don't know if they are the same. I do not have a steering wheel. I yours a column shift?
Les, I still need a steering column. It needs to be a non-column shift as my Skylark is a console shift. Is that what you have?
Slick

Back