38 parts

guys I'm looking for 38 parts for roadmaster 40, need right rear door and rear fenders. does any know if fiberglass fenders are available or a crossover from another model car?
Thanks

Jefro, you have confused me! Not difficult, I know. Do you have a Roadmaster or a Special? You say" roadmaster 40". A 40, if indicating series is a Special.

Ben

1938 Special parts

My bad, I guess I'm one confused. Looking for parts for my Special 40. need rear fender, passenger side rear door are the most in need. If anyone would know of any please let me know.. thanks

'38 parts

Hi guys,

I am not certain whether this will help you or not. I guess it depends if the cars back then had parts that crossed across models and could be used on both. I was on Craig's list this morning for Worcester Mass area and I saw this ad:

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/38-buick-century/6586072745.html

[FONT=&quot]The ad said: Ready for restoration , been stored in barn since 82 Body was off and chassis clean. first production car to do over 100 mph. call John [/FONT]show contact info
[FONT=&quot]Nice antique project car. He wanted $5,000.

You would really have to talk to the guy to see if the engine ran etc. The body looked like it had some rusty areas, but I did not see any actual holes. He only had two pics up by the way.

Wayne[/FONT]

Back