1985 Service Manual's

Buickspec6231

Just a heads up for anyone who needs information from a 1985 service manual I have a complete manual for all models. Just let me know what you need and I can look it up. If someone knows how to add it to the reference section I can check into getting it added there too.

~Dan

Well, I guess I should have know better to purchase this off of Ebay. I received the manual in the mail yesterday, so tonight I figured I would sit down and go through it a bit. Missing from the manual were two entire sections, one of them just so happen to be the entire turbocharger section. (that and wiring schematics are why I purchased this manual) I am trying to work with the seller to get the other pages, but who knows. He is selling another copy of the manual on Ebay, and is a rather large automotive literature guy. I'd prefer to have a complete manual with all the originals, but I guess I could live with photocopies. Besides regular printer paper is more durable. Well my little rant of venting is over. Lesson learned. Good-day ~Dan

manual

so do you still have the service manual for the 85 regal? I need the carb diagram for the 85 non turbo 3.8 v6

Back