1966 Riviera

norwegian66riv

1966-buick-riviera.jpg
00121-1966-buick-riviera-21056.jpg
00121-1966-buick-riviera-21057.jpg

Date posted: September 12, 2008 but i cant find any sold ther so here is the link: http://www.remarkablecars.com/for-sale/showproduct.php?product=9881

Last edited:
Heisann .. Den "ene" av de 2 Norske 66 Riviera ( den røde) er kjøpt av meg.. :)

translation??

Heisann .. The "one" of the 2 Norwegian 66 Riviera ( cave red) genre were purchased by cfs

Ser gode [looks good] :confused:

Last edited:
Heisann .. Den "ene" av de 2 Norske 66 Riviera ( den røde) er kjøpt av meg.. :)

translation??

Heisann .. The "one" of the 2 Norwegian 66 Riviera ( cave red) genre were purchased by cfs

Jeg vet heller ikke norske, har til å bruke den oversettelse fra google. Min gandfather var svensk hids navn var Mork og han leste tegneserien papir til mig som en gutt, halvparten i svensk.:D

translation??

Jeg vet heller ikke norske, har til å bruke den oversettelse fra google. Min gandfather var svensk hids navn var Mork og han leste tegneserien papir til mig som en gutt, halvparten i svensk.:D
That was a god translation :laugh_4: but your story about your grandfather was a litle out of... :shifter: :D as my english language? hehehe

Ser gode [looks good] :confused:
Ser bra ut (looks good) :thumbsup:

i like

being the owner of a 67 riv gs i love seeing anythingto do with 67, or 66 rivs. when i go to shows i see a ton of camaros, chevelles,and mustangs. my riv creates alot of attenitions but never wins anything.it gets discuriging when you see a beat up camaro win when a nice buick does't. but i still go, when i can, because its not what a bias judge sees, but what real car people see.

I just picked a 66 GS Riviera. The guy I got it from said it has a new motor from a dealership with 5000 miles. The car has sit in his shop for the last 20 years. The body is just about perfect. The fender need to be sanded and thats it. It also has black leather interior that just needs a good cleaning. I feel guilty because he only wanted 1800.00 for the car.
This will make a good addition to the rest of my Rivis.
  1. 64 Riviera with a SuperWildcat 425
  2. 65 Riviera GranSport with a Super Wildcat 425
  3. 66 Riviera GS with Wildcat 425
  4. 39 International hot rod (my fun ride)

Back