manifold

1. janeb23

Manifold Paint/Gaskets

Hi! 😊 I have a '52 Super 263 and I just bought a new (reproduction) exhaust manifold and valve body for it. The intake manifold cleaned up ok, but I'm wondering whether I should have it blasted to bring it up to 100% for the rebuild. (I used a combination of oven cleaner and evaporust (which...
  2. F

Exhaust manifold 64-66

Hello, When my manifold on the driver's side is broken I need to get another one. So my question is: Is there any difference in 1964.1965 and 1966? My Buick is an Electra 225 1965, but the engine is a 425 in 1964. Is it the same manifold for double and single exhaust system? BRG Per Fruck
  3. P

Dual carb manifold proper/alternative carbs

Can anyone tell me what carbs were used on the dual carb manifolds? Has anyone adapted anything and if so what results? Suggestions? Am also considering 4 SU's..any advice pro or con on that or what might be a good 4 carb set up where I don't have a whole lot of overhead space (low hood line)...
  4. 3

'99 Regal 3.8

So I've inherited my parent's Regal LS, going on 12 and 48K on the ticker. I've read some posts about the plastic intakes being a problem and my engine has one...should I worry? :confused:
  5. E

Vacuum connector?

On the passenger side rear of the intake manifold of a 430 block 1967. There are two vacuum connectors screwed into the manifold. My rebuilder lost the one on the passenger side. I wondered if anyone can give me a place to buy one or the specs on it so that I can get one machined. I have...
Back