gasket

1. janeb23

Manifold Paint/Gaskets

Hi! 😊 I have a '52 Super 263 and I just bought a new (reproduction) exhaust manifold and valve body for it. The intake manifold cleaned up ok, but I'm wondering whether I should have it blasted to bring it up to 100% for the rebuild. (I used a combination of oven cleaner and evaporust (which...
  2. 3

'99 Regal 3.8

So I've inherited my parent's Regal LS, going on 12 and 48K on the ticker. I've read some posts about the plastic intakes being a problem and my engine has one...should I worry? :confused:
  3. S

Buick Skylark GS GSX Divorced Choke pulloff "GASKET"

Buick Skylark GS GSX Divorced Choke pulloff "GASKET" EBAY LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280485242887&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2604wt_1165 _______________________________________________
  4. M

64 Blower & Air Inlet

Hi - I just bought a 64 LeSabre convertible. 57,057 original miles, 300 cuin 4 BBL. There are heat/ventilation issues. I want to get in and change the heater core. Where can I get a blower and air inlet gasket? It's in the chassis manual but I can't find it anywhere. Also - where can I...
Back