1. K

New member from Germany - 1949 Buick Super Sedanet 320

Hi there, since three years now I'm the proud owner of a 49' Super Sedanet. I never thought it would take 3 years to bring it on the road again. But when you fix one thing, you discover another and at one point I just decided to make it a foolproof daily driver without changing too much of the...
  2. A

Needing roadmaster 320 ci connecting rods

I am working on my 1952 Buick Roadmaster 320 ci And I need two connecting rods, I believe 1948 to 1952 320 ci straight eight casting number 1337188 B please check your man cave to see if you may have them and want to part with them ! Al Contact: 63musketeer@cox.net
  3. S

322 Inline dual setup

Hi I have a 320 cu in inline 8 Engine with a dual exhaust setup in my 1950 Buick Sedanette. To go officially on the road in Switzerland with this dual exhaust setup I need an "evidence" that the dual exhaust setup was an original option in the years of the car. Does anybody have a documentation...
  4. D

Engine identification... help!

Any advice on how to identify the various Buick straight eights? Specifically the years, models, etc. for the 320 ci motor? Thanks in advance.
  5. D

320 ci straight eight wanted

Anyone interested in selling their 320 ci Buick straight eight engine? I'm looking for a complete motor in good condition. Northeast location. Thanks in advance for any leads/sources! Private email: ehk@gmavt.net
Back