1. 1967 Buick LeSabre 400 (Engine: 340-4)

1967 Buick LeSabre 400 (Engine: 340-4)

Hey Everyone, I'm new to Buick's and Classic cars. About a month ago I was in Fresno getting car parts with friends looking for classic GM parts. While we were there I found this 1967 Buick LeSabre 400 with the 340 engine in someone's front yard. I shot them an offer of $3,000 and they...
  2. DavidJBurke

Looking For/Wanted: 1967 LeSabre Glove Box Liner/Insert

Hey Everyone! I'm new here so I'm posting in the incorrect location please let me know. About a month ago I got a 1967 Buick LeSabre 340-4 in Fresno, CA. I purchased it from the Son of the original owners! However, the Glove Box Liner is cracking and falling apart. It looks like if I put...
  3. 1967 Buick Wildcat Sport Coupe

1967 Buick Wildcat Sport Coupe

4. oldfoneguy

WTB B-C Body Factory Disc Brake Set Up 67-70

Hello all in Buick land, I'm looking for a complete factory disc brake set up for 67 thru 70 full size B and C bodies. Prefer 69 and 70 items. If you have or know of one available please contact me here. I'm not worried about the condition of the master cyl, calipers, hold off valve or rotors...
  5. Buick GS400

Buick GS400

I am happy to be the second owner of this car. When I got it, it did not have a posi or power brakes. I added both immediately. I have also add power windows and an OE am/fm radio. The wheel are 15X7 from Wheels Vintique. The original owner had the seats redone with velour inserts sewn in the...
  6. E

1967 430 manifold harware

Does anyone have a source for the fitting's on the intake manifold for a 67 430. They were lost we i took the engine in to get it rebuilt. Guy said you should have take them off. They lost them. So a source to get them these are the small fittings for various lines on the intake manifold.
  7. C

67 skylark dashboard light question

Does anyone know how to get my automatic transmission indicator light to light up the indicator for Park / Neutral / Reverse / L2 on my dashboard for my 1967 Skylark? I don't understand how my light is supposed to go through the metal to show it, maybe it's just a bad design? It's not and...
  8. C

HELP 1967 Buick Special Front Clip

For some reason I can't find all of the bolts to get the front clip off of a 1967 4dr Buick Special Deluxe, does the bumper need to come off first? Any help/advice with this would be great, also looking for front fenders if you have any recommendations. This is my first Buick restoration, I...
  9. A

67 buick skylark 2 door hardtop restoration project by 15 year old

hey guys, i am 15 years old and i have just recently got a hold of a 67 buick skylark 2 door hardtop, and i was wondering if anyone new a good place near or in bellingham WA that can do a paint job for a resinable price. also if you could give me a lead on where to get vinal done near bellingham...
  10. elagache

Early vs late 67 430 - how do you tell'em apart?

Dear Team Buick members :shield:, A Buick 430 V-8 . . . and it's mine - all mine! :1st: I have successfully purchased a 430 that came out of a 1967 Buick Electra 225. I started to research rebuild kits for this engine and EGGE Machine Company has two different versions of their rebuild kit...
  11. J

340 headers

I'd like to get the headers sanderson makes for the 340. Though they are shorty's, does anyone know how much of a power increase I'd get over my stock manifolds? Are they worth it? Thanks
  12. 6

67 GS 400-- Right Heads and Intakes?

Found a 67 GS 400 with what appears to be the correct engine block, but numbers on heads and intake manifold are for 69 430 engine. Anybody have an idea why such a change would have been made? Anybody know where correct heads and intake are available for a 1967 GS 400? According to Team Buick...
Back