1. 1957 Buick Century Project for Sale

1957 Buick Century Project for Sale

Hello everyone! After a 3 1/2 years effort, I am selling my 1957 Buick Century 4-door at a fraction of my cost. A painful decision on my part! I have spent over $34K in new, rebuilt and re-chromed parts, not to mention the 2500 hours of labor from my son and me. At this point, the car is...
  2. D

Fuel Line 1957 Buick Wagon

Hello! I am surprised by Buick using all rubber fuel line hose in 1957. Is there a certain type that should be used - or would I be fine running the same line I’d use from the fuel pump to carb? I think it’s regular Gates 5/16 - non fuel injection - hose. Thanks! Want to make sure I get the...
  3. J

1957 buick specialwater/coolant sensor and cable

Hi, I have a 1957 buick special and I'm missing the water/coolant sensor and the cable that connect to the gauge. I have the gauge. The sensor screws into the driver side valve head. Any help with any replacement sensors/cables would be appreciate. Jose
  4. W

1957 Roadmaster Dyna-flow torque converter

I have the engine running perfectly, re-built carburetor, electronic ignition, new plugs and wires, new rotor, new distributor cap, new vacuum advance (should have just bought a new distributor) had everything checked out by a master mechanic. in "park" engine revs up perfectly, advance operates...
  5. U

1957 engine swap

Hey guys looking for some help. I have a 1957 special and a 401 that I am trying to put in it. I was wondering what year of exhaust manifold I need to clear the steering box. The car does not have power steering, any help would be appreciated.
Back