1. '50 Super Sedanette ready for paint

'50 Super Sedanette ready for paint

Happy to find very little rust after stripping...slight perforation above the tail pipe and one or two slightly rough spots under the side trim, but otherwise solid. Now I've got to find a good paint shop in the Santa Cruz, CA area. Planning to repaint in 'either '48 Cadillac Horizon Blue or '50...
  2. R

1950 Dynaflow - Flywheel - 263 engine head

Hi, I've a Buick Super Eight 50 1950 - Dynaflow Engine ci.263 str.8 # 57682065 and I need these parts: - Flywheel new or replacing ring gear; - Automatic transmission Dynaflow complete in very good condition or a very very good overhaul kit; - 263 Engine head or complete engine 263 in very good...
  3. S

1950 Buick Sedanet ID-Tag

Hi I bought a 1950 Buick Roadmaster 76 S a few years ago. Now I am in the process of going on the road and found out that the Cowl-ID-Tag is missing. So I think about to re-produce the ID-Tag with the following information. Can you please confirm that the following information (in black) is...
  4. D

1950 Buick Super Starting issue

Hey folks, bear with me. The Short story is the starter solenoid plunger activates, the starter does not. The long story is that "Bruce" ( what we named our Buick), finally needed a carb rebuild & its manifold straightened out. This part went well. Bruce's starter had been "dragging" for a...
Back