Search results

1. S

Hello i am still working whith electronics in my workshop.I have also pension from...

Hello i am still working whith electronics in my workshop.I have also pension from sweden.Intressed of Buicks,Indian,Harley motorcycles but the biggest motorcycle i own is a Kärnan whit 120cc Husqvarnamotor.Year 1950,and a Dkw 98cc from 1938.SAnd some mopeds.Svenna. :) 🍻
  2. S

Flkexplate

Hello.I am intressed of bying a flexplate for Nailhead 322/Dynaflow year 1954.Stubbe in Sweden.
  3. S

A Buick 54 Nailheadfreak,

A Buick 54 Nailheadfreak,
  4. S

dynaflow cooler is leaking water

Hello Bob.I dont think a radiator fix my problem.Iron in cooler rusts over time.Now i have taken down cooler and i find a massive leak.Put my goggles on and whit weldering the rustholes in the cooler.I am a wrong ol man ,ever needed some help from shops that takes money.Best doing it self.Doing...
  5. S

I have some waterleak still,under tranny now.Maybe cooler or hoses?Anywone knows any newbuild...

I have some waterleak still,under tranny now.Maybe cooler or hoses?Anywone knows any newbuild cooler?
  6. S

dynaflow cooler is leaking water

My cooler of tranny/Dynaflow is leking water.54 Super.Is there some newbuildt in the States?Intressed if .I would have my lady to be near the org as possible. Nice cold autumn when leafs falling down,and we in Sweden prepare for Winter.Brrrrr.Put the Lady in warmgarage,on jacks and give her som...
  7. S

Im still a Buickfriend whit my Lady 56c.Running many "mil"not miles this summer.No problems and...

Im still a Buickfriend whit my Lady 56c.Running many "mil"not miles this summer.No problems and a nice ride as all the summers before for 40 years.My wife enjoys the rides here in Sweden.But now it is time to get the Lady to sleep for winter and dream about next ride next summer.Cheers all...
  8. S

Yes but i are not god to put them in computer yet.i will try soon..

Yes but i are not god to put them in computer yet.i will try soon..
  9. S

Hello Buickfriends.I am still the same guy a old man working still whit electronics.And have joi...

Hello Buickfriends.I am still the same guy a old man working still whit electronics.And have joi whit my Buick 54 and my Wife also.Where to a meeting for only Buicks in Sweden this weekend ,76 Buicks in Skokloster sunny wheather and many nice people.A ride from Ludvika about 45mil/not miles we...
  10. S

stubbe

I wonder of smoking Nailhead 322.My engine smokes out of oilfilling cap.Engine takes no oil,Working fine but is smelly under hood when warm.Is the tube from pan under intakemanifold clugged?Enywone ho has the same problem?Give me hints.Stubbe in Sweden.:car::shifter::waving:
  11. S

stubbe

Hello Buickfriends.Trying to chance Speedometer in my 54 super.Orginal is noisy and dont get the right kmh,not miles.I kan feel two nuts and bulbs,but my hand dont whit a tool reach the nuts.Wires,cables steering column and wheel is in space of my seeing.My body is to big to get inside and under...
  12. S

stubbe

Hello Buickfriends.I wonder of pads for my convertible 1954,56c.The pads are not at the same size front or back.Is the´ biggest `wide nailed in the bow at back.The smallest at front at front? Please give me some advice so i dont do this wrong...
  13. S

stubbe

Hello Nailheadfriends.I am back.Problem whit a new computer.In Sweden we have 23 degrees Celsius.But is it getting warmer,the sun maybe shine some days and get a boost to us all.Keep the good mind of the cars from yesterday and take care of every wone.Kippis,from a cold Sweden...
  14. S

stubbe

Hello all Buickfriends. I am wondering of anywhone have put shockabsorbers back to a 54 Buick. Modern shocks telescopic.My kneeled leeking oil and the car is Wobbley. A hint please.:car:
  15. S

stubbe

Hello Buickfriends.This messege is to my friend in sweden,a 57 Super owner.Have you fix the Generator/Bushings and put it togheter??I hope we can take a ride in Midsommer. Stubbe in a sunny Sweden today,next week rain and cold...
  16. S

Stubbe

I am waiting here in a cold Sweden.Soon it is time to get out whit my Buick. When the snow and ice are gone.My 54 Buick is waiting for a good ride this sommer also as every sommers the last 38 years.Only problems is Waterleaks,but now i have help from You Buickpeople in the forum of team...
  17. S

stubbe

I wonder if anywone knows of Horn /signal connection from steering Wheel down in tube and then under dash.The Cable Wire must be soldered somewere on the shaft?Give me some advice or i will pull out all of the steering.Sorry of bad spelling.I hope any can help me of my Buickfrinds.The Buick is...
  18. S

Water pump 56

Hello Buickfriend.I Maibe have a complete pump i bought to my 54 nail,not fit to the 322 nail in my lady. Stubbe in Sweden.
  19. S

Stubbe

Happy New Year all Buicklovers from Sweden.:car::car::shifter::waving:
  20. S

sdubbe in Sweden

Here is wish from me and all my friends in Sweden.Merry,Merry Cristmas to all and a Happy ny year. En skål till er alla Buickälskare/buicklovers. Stubbe in A Dark Sweden.:car::shifter::wavey::shifter: