Search results

1. 68 wildcat

Hello from Austria ;-)

Take your time. I'm sure it's stressful to register an old car there.
  2. 68 wildcat

Hello from Austria ;-)

Patrick, Haven't heard from you. Did you get the car registered in Austria yet?
  3. 68 wildcat

renewing and deleting “wanted parts”

Thanks, I'll give that a go. Still not what I would consider intuitive to use.
  4. 68 wildcat

1968 Wildcat 2 dr. Custom Interior parts

This listing has been removed and is no longer available for viewing.
  5. 68 wildcat

Also, in the want ads, there is no option that I can find to list parts as wanted. The sold button doesn’t work unless you list a buyer for the part. All and all, much too frustrating to use. Please delete anything associated with “68 Wildcat”
  6. 68 wildcat

Bob, I have tried everything I can to delete my ad to no avail. if I hit the buttons you pointed out, there is no delete button. I can use the edit button to erase my message, but it just reappears as before every time. Would it be so difficult to make the classified section more intuitive...
  7. 68 wildcat

I’m having difficulties renewing a “wanted “ad that expired Aug 6 and deleting an ad for interior parts. Do I have to repost the ad’s? Thanks, Gary
  8. 68 wildcat

1970 Buick lesabre 4 door pillerless..

Nice stance is kinda relative, but here's how a 68 with stock suspension and P225 75 r 15's looks like.
  9. 68 wildcat

Exceptional 1972 Triple Blue Riviera In NYC. No affiliation

If I had an extra 15K I would not hesitate. https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/west-babylon-1972-buick-riviera-boat/6970023759.html
  10. 68 wildcat

Looks like a fun time. Did you take any pictures?

Looks like a fun time. Did you take any pictures?
  11. 68 wildcat

Hello from Pa

Looks to be solid where it matters like around the rear window. The car looks like the best parts from many which is exactly what my car has become. Interior can wait, get all the fluids and filters changed and check the mechanical condition of the car first. Brakes and steering high on the list.
  12. 68 wildcat

Console placement help needed

I'm new to the car and don't know what if anything interchanges. The transmission is a SwitchPitch which is an early version of the turbo 400.. The frame is conventional and the same size as an Electra of that year, but I have no idea if any other GM product uses the same frame. Full size GM's...
  13. 68 wildcat

I can only speak to the shifter linkages as someone told me they are the same from 65-up. Not sure about the rest of the console but pretty sure 67-68 is the same, but as you pointed out 68 is the year for the dash change up. Thanks for taking the measurements! It matches pretty closely to where...
  14. 68 wildcat

Completely agree and realize I may have to tweek the location if and when I find my elusive floor shifter linkages. 2+years and still searching. May have to find/rent a set from another 65-68 Wildcat apart for resto and have it replicated. Only problem is that no one else seems to be crazy...
  15. 68 wildcat

It does to a degree. Once I had the front seats mounted correctly, I reached for the shifter and set it at a comfortable distance. Doesn't seem to be many of these 68 Wildcats left, so I have to make it up as I go.
  16. 68 wildcat

Auto shifter linkages

Thanks for the illustration Todd. The linkages aren't even close. I had hoped they would be the same. The endless search continues. I do plan to do a light restomod on the car, but would hate to resort to a B+M or Hurst shifter, not to mention the degree of difficulty involved keeping the...
  17. 68 wildcat

Auto shifter linkages

Hi All, Would anyone know if the shifter linkages are the same 68 Wildcat to 68 Riviera? I have the shifter and console already. Installed them today . here's a pic of the linkages I need and 1 pic of the Custom Sport swap in progress.
  18. 68 wildcat

1968 Wildcat 2 dr. Custom Interior parts

68 wildcat submitted a new listing: 1968 Wildcat 2 dr. Custom Interior parts - 1968 Wildcat 2 dr. Custom Interior parts Learn more about this listing...
  19. 68 wildcat

Hi All, I have a 68 Wildcat 2 Dr. and am in the process of installing a Custom Sport interior. The car was/is column shift and I need to find out the correct placement for the console. The distance from the lower back seat to the end of the console would be great (see pic) I've been working on...