Search results

1. S

Hello again to everyone.

Hello Buickfriend i hope the 67 riv is the one for you.Mine is a 54 Super convertible,a lady in my family for 42 years.Still rocking.Stubbe in Sweden.
  2. S

1954 special runing gear

(y) Try to restore the Buick .Nailheads forever whit a Dynaflow the nicest car.:);).
  3. S

Flkexplate

Tanks Todd for the partsnr and adress.Stubbe. (y) 🍻
  4. S

Steering Wheel truing....

?.If car is going straight on road and dont consume rubber why try to adjust linkage in steering system.Pull out the steering wheel and put it in the place that is best.In my 54 is a mark on rod to take a hint of position.Stubbe .;):)
  5. S

I recume that car was going straight on road, but wheel was in wrong position.If the rubber in tyres are worn/slitna make a complete adjust on steeringsystem.Stubbe.
  6. S

Make a mark on steering wheel.Take it off and turn it on the splines to the position you prefer.Some force may to loose steeringwheel.Stubbe in Sweden.
  7. S

Flkexplate

Still searching of flexplate.322-dyna .Also for brakewire back ,wheel to wheel.Not any Chinakrap.
  8. S

Dynaflow Cooler.

Hallo is there any reabuild Cooleer for 54 Dynaflow?
  9. S

Flkexplate

i did find a flexplate in Sweden but the man take the same price as gold.Still seaking and maybe some can do a new one with the original to mall.Sorry of bad spelling.Nailhead Forever.
  10. S

322 nailhead into a '51 Studebaker truck

Hello.I have a54 whit Nailhead322.When i bought my 54 there was some parts ower,I think a flywheel for synkromesh.My car is Dynaflow. eccuipped. 🍻 (y)
  11. S

Hello i am still working whith electronics in my workshop.I have also pension from...

Hello i am still working whith electronics in my workshop.I have also pension from sweden.Intressed of Buicks,Indian,Harley motorcycles but the biggest motorcycle i own is a Kärnan whit 120cc Husqvarnamotor.Year 1950,and a Dkw 98cc from 1938.And some mopeds.Svenna. :) 🍻
  12. S

Flkexplate

Hello.I am intressed of bying a flexplate for Nailhead 322/Dynaflow year 1954.Stubbe in Sweden.
  13. S

A Buick 54 Nailheadfreak,

A Buick 54 Nailheadfreak,
  14. S

dynaflow cooler is leaking water

Hello Bob.I dont think a radiator fix my problem.Iron in cooler rusts over time.Now i have taken down cooler and i find a massive leak.Put my goggles on and whit weldering the rustholes in the cooler.I am a wrong ol man ,ever needed some help from shops that takes money.Best doing it self.Doing...
  15. S

I have some waterleak still,under tranny now.Maybe cooler or hoses?Anywone knows any newbuild...

I have some waterleak still,under tranny now.Maybe cooler or hoses?Anywone knows any newbuild cooler?
  16. S

dynaflow cooler is leaking water

My cooler of tranny/Dynaflow is leking water.54 Super.Is there some newbuildt in the States?Intressed if .I would have my lady to be near the org as possible. Nice cold autumn when leafs falling down,and we in Sweden prepare for Winter.Brrrrr.Put the Lady in warmgarage,on jacks and give her som...
  17. S

Im still a Buickfriend whit my Lady 56c.Running many "mil"not miles this summer.No problems and...

Im still a Buickfriend whit my Lady 56c.Running many "mil"not miles this summer.No problems and a nice ride as all the summers before for 40 years.My wife enjoys the rides here in Sweden.But now it is time to get the Lady to sleep for winter and dream about next ride next summer.Cheers all...
  18. S

Yes but i are not god to put them in computer yet.i will try soon..

Yes but i are not god to put them in computer yet.i will try soon..
  19. S

Hello Buickfriends.I am still the same guy a old man working still whit electronics.And have joi...

Hello Buickfriends.I am still the same guy a old man working still whit electronics.And have joi whit my Buick 54 and my Wife also.Where to a meeting for only Buicks in Sweden this weekend ,76 Buicks in Skokloster sunny wheather and many nice people.A ride from Ludvika about 45mil/not miles we...
  20. S

stubbe

I wonder of smoking Nailhead 322.My engine smokes out of oilfilling cap.Engine takes no oil,Working fine but is smelly under hood when warm.Is the tube from pan under intakemanifold clugged?Enywone ho has the same problem?Give me hints.Stubbe in Sweden.:car::shifter::waving: