Jim Carmichael
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• I've recently purchased a 1952 buick woody, looking for steering and suspension renovation suggestions.
    I'll probably install a chevy 350/350 drivetrain
    Looking at your work on the Wildcats. Very nice. i am going to have a nice 430 engine coming out of my 68 Riviera and I picked up a 65 LeSabre 2dr hrdtp to save it from the crusher or low rider crowd. So I'm thinking why not just drop in the big motor and clone myself a Wildcat. Well I got the 310 out with the 200 trans and I see why the factory used the Electra Chassis. Looks like I got kind of a tight fit.
    Any word of advice? Encouragement? Or maybe referrals to some other nut like myself that has tried this kind of self abuse?
    I am new to the site. I have just started work on a 56 4 door Sedan Special. I know very little about them. Family moved up from Texas in 1960 in one. I am working on this one for old times memories. I have all of the parts and have it driven it 200 miles or so on the road. Still redoing things like interior. Need new windshield. Cleaning and sealing the gas tank. New hoses and belts all around.
    Still looking for more info on car. If anyone has web sites that I could get more info on please let me know
    I am new to the site. I have just started work on a 56 4 door Sedan Special. I know very little about them. Family moved up from Texas in 1960 in one. I am working on this one for old times memories. I have all of the parts and have it driven it 200 miles or so on the road. Still redoing things like interior. Need new windshield. Cleaning and sealing the gas tank. New hoses and belts all around.
    Still
    Your '55 is beautiful. I also have a '55 Special Riviera and I need a hood ornament and the passenger sill plate. Can you help.
    Jim Forman 901 277-3678
    Hi Jim....I see you have kept busy after selling me BOB a couple years ago! Looks good. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about BOB as I have had more time lately to pay attention to him & even took him to a car show in Lynden,Wa. If so let me know at email secoug@comcast.net.....
    Thanks
    Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back