Bill of Sale

Power steering for my 54 super complete.My back is killing me.Anywone can help.From a Roadmaster,Skylark but only complete.Column,pitman gear,pump.All

stubbe

If some scrap a 54-56 Buick i am intressed of Powersteering for my 54 super.My back kills me when i turn on wheel,.so a Power steering is my ask.

I have a 1954 Roadmaster 76R parts car. Should have everything other the the crankshaft pulley, since I got this car with no engine or trans.

Where are you located? I'm in Ohio.

Im in Sweden.Intressed of parts.Pulley i can get.Steering gear,oilpump,pitmanarm,steering column and intermediate rod are in my intrressed.Have you the parts on the Roadmaster?Stubbe.

The steering gear and column is all one piece. I have that. Have the pump with brackets. I think the hoses are still attached to the pump, or on the gear (I'd have to look at the car, which is not here at this location), but you'd probably want to get new ones made, as these are old. At least they would be there for patterns so that they could be duplicated perfectly original.

I don't know that you'd need the pitman arm and intermediate rod, as those might be the same with or without power steering. I will have to look in my parts books to check the part numbers. But, I do have them.

Do you have a shipping company in the US? This would be terribly expensive to ship direct.

I am still intressed of parts.Sorry for delay.I dont have any friends over yhere right now.But are parts still avaible?Svenna.

Yes, I still have the car, with all the parts. I didn't check the parts book yet for what all would be required, as I didn't hear back from you at the time.

If I was you, I'd check with your friends with old cars over there to see if they have a US shipping forwarder that you can use. Either an account of your own, or using their account.

The shipping direct to Sweden would be simply outrageous. I would not be able to use the Post Office for most of these parts of the unit (over their length limits), so would have to use UPS or FedEx, and their prices have normally been 2 to 3 times what the Post Office charges.

Where exactly in Sweden are you? I have customers in Sweden that I have sent parts to by shipping companies, maybe I could contact them for you.

Hello Long time.ar the parts still avayably?I have a friend going over to US.Svenna in Sweden.

Yes, the car is still here. When is your friend here?

Would he be able to pick the parts up in Ohio, or would they need to be shipped somewhere in the U. S.?

I dont now when my buddy is going to US in job.Is the parts still in Roadmaster?Kan you take parts out when he visit US?Kondition of parts?Svenna in Sweden.

Yes, I can take them out. They are in good condition.

I will need quite a bit of lead time before your friend comes over here, as it will take me some amount of time to remove the parts. He can't just call me the day before he wants to come pick them up, or have me ship them. A week's time will not be good enough.

Stubbe, Take a look at electric power steering. Flaming River has one I am installing on my 52. The whole front end was totaled in a wreck, so I am starting with a more modern subframe but if you wanted to do some modifying to your existing steering column down by the steering gear I bet an electric power assist would work for you.

Stubbe, Take a look at electric power steering. Flaming River has one I am installing on my 52. The whole front end was totaled in a wreck, so I am starting with a more modern subframe but if you wanted to do some modifying to your existing steering column down by the steering gear I bet an electric power assist would work for you.
Hello.I have ask some of the firms in sweden ho put in electric steering.They only have put in sportscars,not a USmade whit shifter for Dyna in column.I think it is to small space under dash?But i dont know .I have hope that Dmva.parts can help me he has a wrecced Roadmaster to take parts of.Hope my spelling is ok.Svenna.

GL03 above does make a good point. Have you checked your car to make sure your system is in excellent condition?

While I'm happy to sell you the parts from the car I have, it would be disappointing to find out that having installed my parts on your car you might be still having problems.

Just need to know when your friend is to be in the US. And whether I would have to ship somewhere here to him, or if he would pick up here in Ohio.

Reactions: Bob
GL03 above does make a good point. Have you checked your car to make sure your system is in excellent condition?

While I'm happy to sell you the parts from the car I have, it would be disappointing to find out that having installed my parts on your car you might be still having problems.

Just need to know when your friend is to be in the US. And whether I would have to ship somewhere here to him, or if he would pick up here in Ohio.
Hello_One thing we dont talk about is price for all parts.I am very intressed if those parts for my Super.I am 70 years and i dont tink my back and scholders get any better.Vod be nice drive my Lady so mor time.Svenna in Ludvika Sweden.

Hallo.My car is in very god condition.Drive it for 43 years,no problems not any camber/casterproblems no tire comsumtion,but my arms and back is not in the same condition more.I have mail a firm in Nederlands of putting in electric Powersteering .I send some pics of column and gear.But i am intressed of old good parts from yours Roadmaster.Tell me price complete.I wold like to do my lady so orginally as possible.Elswere i can put a Chevy,Olds,Cad steering in.Svenna in Sweden.

Back