05 / 07 /11 Project update
by, 05-07-2011 at 03:50 PM (10387 Views)
I have finally been able to locate some 1955 Buick turn signal levers so I cut one off short for the tilt lever and rethreaded the end to fit. The other one just replaced the one I had painted black to hide the poor chrome.
I was also able to finish the assembly of the 1966 Wildcat GS and it just needs some minor things completed at this point. It is looking very nice and I hope to have the original owner drive it to the Buick meet in Puyallup, WA on June 18th.
Since I am running out of things to do to Toby and the Wildcat I started on the 1965 Wildcat coupe that was purchased as a parts car for the GS. It is in very nice shape body wise so it will be put back together so someone can have a nice driver.